Should be answered to the parents at least weekly at each ultrasound
1. Is the cervix long and closed, or is it thinning or dilated?
2. What is the fundal height?
3. What is the biggest pocket of fluid around each baby?
4. Is the doppler normal for each baby?
5. Is the recipient's heart thickening?
6. Can you see the bladder of the donor baby?
7. What are the weights of each baby?
8. Does the recipient twin have hydrops?
9. Is the smaller baby growing at the same rate of growth?
Should be determined at the first ultrasound
Is the placenta monochorionic?
Can you see the dividing membrane?
Where is the placement of the placenta in the uterus, anterior or posterior?
What is the sex of the babies?
Should be discussed at first ultrasound
Nutritional therapy (3 cans of Boost slowly taken a day, less water)